Jun 13, 2007

This story

Once upon a time...

That is how stories start, right?

But,

how do stories end?

I have found myself sitting in this chair, in a room illuminated by the humble luster of my worn out candle. Surrounded by the darkness that has once again become so familiar to my persona. I have started this chapter, eager to tell my story. Now I find myself inconclusive. I find myself trying to name the nameless and follow the invisible. I have yet to realize the soil I am standing, the air that I breathe. I have yet to become the story that I've created. My story is not finished, maybe that is why I'm here. Maybe that's why I keep walking in unknown soil. Maybe that's why my leaders are gone and I'm left alone guiding an army of no one.

Maybe that's why my story is incomplete.

1 Comments:

DoraLindaGR said...

Stories as yours and stories about all the people in earth has a little salty flavor on the tongue's life. We don't know when this could change but a little sweet flavor is the hope that live in the stomach's life.

Everything changes, all happens. but in the end everybody will be find ourself!!