Dec 25, 2007

I'm eager

So, it looks like live has finally started to open some doors for me, or at least it's showed me the keys. After a long fucking hiatus on its never-ending job of putting a smile on my face, it seems to be catching up where it left. Although nothing is palpable yet, it at least brings me hope and, isn't that what we all wish for? We've all been through the roller coaster that was the year 2007, and for some of us it's good to finally seal the ending of this period that relies only in the significance we rest upon it. Needless to say, I look forward to 2008. If I've done anything good in the last year it has been to lay the foundation for great things to come.

I am very proud of the music that I'm making along with the great musicians that I've had the pleasure to share my ideas with. Los hijos de Ismael gets closer and closer to the release of the debut album and I'm incredibly excited about that. The comfort of doing music with someone that not only shares your same blood but also your musical ideals it's extremely satisfying. I'm also very thrilled with the music that we're making at Broken Self, this guys are all great and it feels amazing to share the stage with them and contribute in what I can. I really appreciate their welcoming and take a lot of pride in their music we're making. Triptico remains as the occasional, cathartic experience of a good, priceless jam; and it is always welcomed. This one is like an old distance relationship, we hardly get to see each other but when we do, it's magical. I feel like I can finally experience the full spectrum of my music. I'm eternally thankful for being a part of each project and will continue to give my best in each one of them.

This year has also introduced me to incredible people. I have solidified old friendships and met incredible people that truly enlighten my every day. I have crossed paths with the most diverse and interesting people by far and this has helped me grow as a person, as I have tried to nurture those who have taken my opinion as valid.

Leaving 2007 behind, with all its drama and obstacles; I extend my opened arms to those who wish to continue walking by my side and to the many to come: I'm eager.

1 Comments:

Naty said...

Y nunk mas se supo de vos!!!