Dec 19, 2007

The {My} Optimistic Sea

I look into the horizon,
penetrate it with my eyes,
and for a moment,
I see hope.
I understand the future.
For only one second,
I decipher the challenges that lay ahead of me.
For an instant,
I drop the guard hoping
it's not the Christmas lights affecting my judgment.
I finally see it clearly,
a bright future.
So many reasons to keep going.
So many hands on which to rely on.
Doors opening slowly, at the right pace.
Smiles in the way that aid me in their comfort.
Smile.
Singular.
I can see her eyes,
although her eyes cannot see me.
I can touch her heart,
although her heartbeat continues unaffected by my caressing.
And then again
I open my arms,
carelessly,
as if taken by the wind and inspired by the Sun.
My guard has left me and
I'm open.
I am free
yet a slave of the universe
and it's laws.
I have seized to control my destiny
for I have seen it and shook hands with it.
I am confident.
I swim in my optimism.
Swim with the tie.
Where each wave brings us closer and closer.
To my destiny, to
the end.

0 Comments: